- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Choice of Law.By accessing the Site you agree that the statutes, laws, and regulations of the United States and the State of Texas, USA, without regard to conflicts of law principles, will apply to all matters relating to use of the Site, and you agree that any litigation shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State or Federal Courts in Greg County, Texas.
- Foreign Access.The Site is controlled and operated in whole or in part by Iron Legacy in the United States. Triple C Air Conditioning makes no representation that the content in the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to it from territories where the content may be illegal is prohibited.
- Termination of Access. Iron Legacyreserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate access to the Site by you at any time.
- Anonymous Data Collection. Triple C Air Conditioningmay gather from users of the Site, non-personal identifiable information (“Non-personal Information”) that web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information may include, inter alia, the user’s IP address, operating system, browser type, and the pages a user visits.
Triple C Air Conditioning analyzes such Non-personal Information to help Triple C Air Conditioning better understand how the Site is being used and for business and marketing related purposes. From time to time, Triple C Air Conditioning may also share Non-personal information as collected and/or in the aggregate, with our business partners and advertisers, for marketing purposes and/or to improve acquisition channels.
c. Use of “Cookies.”
1st Party Cookies
Users who do not wish to have cookies placed on their computers should disable cookies through their web browser settings, with the understanding that disabling cookies may diminish a user’s experience on the Site and that certain features of the Site may not function properly without the aid of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and cannot introduce viruses or extract PII.
3rd Party Cookies
Users may choose to opt out of or disable third party cookies. Advertisers may allow users to opt out of ads by visiting their websites and customizing the user’s ad settings.
- Disclosure of Information.If users opt-in to receive company marketing materials or other promotional items, Iron Legacy will provide such users’ first and last names and email information to third parties, so that those third parties may fulfill such requests. As explained below, users may opt out of receiving emails from Triple C Air Conditioning at any time. However, even after opting-out of Triple C Air Conditioning emails, a user may continue to receive marketing emails from third parties to whom Triple C Air Conditioning already has provided the user’s email information. Users are responsible for directly contacting such third parties to request removal from email lists.
Triple C Air Conditioning discloses PII when required to do so by law, or when Triple C Air Conditioning in good faith believes such action is necessary to protect the property or rights of Triple C Air Conditioning, third parties or the public at large.
- Contacting You. Triple C Air Conditioning may use your contact information to inform you of changes to the Site, or, if requested, to send you additional information about Triple C Air Conditioning. Triple C Air Conditioning has a no-spam policy and provides you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. Triple C Air Conditioning will not sell, rent or share your email address, and you may unsubscribe at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communication.
- Assignment of Rights. In the event of an assignment, sale, joint venture, or other transfer of some or all of Triple C Air Conditioning’s assets, you agree Triple C Air Conditioning may assign, sell, license or transfer any information that you have provided to us.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Triple C Air Conditioning monitors the use of its copyrighted material on the Internet and will seek legal action against any infringing parties.
All content found on Triple C Air Conditioning site, except as noted otherwise, is exclusively and solely owned and copyrighted by Triple C Air Conditioning and/or its affiliates. No such content may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without Iron Legacy prior written consent. You may not “mirror” any content contained on this Site without express written consent from Triple C Air Conditioning.
Triple C Air Conditioning takes reasonable precautions to protect information that has been provided to Triple C Air Conditioning by Site users. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, all information is protected both online and off-line. However, due to the nature of the Internet, Triple C Air Conditioning cannot completely ensure, guaranty, or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or through our Site. Submitting information is done at your own risk. Triple C Air Conditioning has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that Triple C Air Conditioning obtains from you, but Triple C Air Conditioning makes no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not controlled by Triple C Air Conditioning. If you choose to visit such websites, Triple C Air Conditioning is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites, and it is your responsibility to review the terms and privacy policies of those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
- No Warranties. Information on the Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- No Liability. In no event will IIN be liable for damages of any kind relating to use of the Site, including without limitation any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, even if IIN has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Accuracy.Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on IIN’s web pages, the Site may inadvertently contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be changed or updated without notice. IIN assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions on the Site or in documents referenced by or linked to the Site.